To provide portable sanitation services in a safe and efficient manner while maintaining our company reputation of
top-quality restrooms and customer service. Overtime and weekends are mandatory when needed. On-call
participation mandatory. This position is the image of our company and as a result is super important to the
continued success of our company.
- Deliver, perform service cleanings and pickup portable restrooms, hand-wash stations and hand sanitizer as necessary per our standards
- Maintain paperwork necessary for day-to-day operations including letting the office know when restrooms are not serviceable, deliverable, or unable to be picked up as scheduled
- Handle problems that arise on route in an efficient and professional manner
- Portray professionalism on behalf of our company
- Sanitizing & repairs on temporary restrooms as needed at shop based on direction of division manager and route activity
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Drive service truck to specific contract rental job sites, clean/empty portable restrooms, and complete necessary paperwork along a designated route as assigned by the dispatcher
- Maintain time and production standards set for routes
- Deliver and pickup portable restrooms, hand-washing stations, and hand sanitizer stations
- Maintain paperwork in an informative and legible manner for office staff and other driver’s regarding condition of equipment, problems with work orders or sites, etc
- Pay attention and advise management on the condition of equipment or something is broken or damaged
- Arrive on time each workday and maintain a consistent attendance record
- Help keep shop area clean and organized by helping when you see things need to be done
- Help sanitize portable restrooms at shop that have come back from rental as needed
- Keep assigned vehicle clean on the inside and outside
- All other duties as assigned and needed
Skills and Attributes
- Motivated and a self-starter yet able to work within a team to accomplish large jobs efficiently
- Enjoy dealing with people
- Comfortable reading a map and navigating
- Takes pride in a job well done and is good with taking direction
- Enjoys working outside in all weather extremes
- Prepared to work long hours and most weekends in some capacity
- You will receive a competitive complete compensation package.
- Hourly rate of pay (Bi-Weekly)
- Benefits including health, dental, vision.
- 401K match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.